A/C Service & Air Conditioner ServicePhenix City, AL, Ladonia, AL, Smiths Station, AL, Manchester, GA, Hamilton, GA & Opelika, AL
Cooling systems are a key component in your home comfort, but typically very energy intensive. Energy Savers has the answer to your energy saving challenges. Annual maintenance, when performed by our NATE-certified specialists, keeps your air conditioner operating at peak efficiency. You’ll enjoy consistent, quiet, and safe operation. Simply keeping components clean helps prevent most common problems. Through conscientious tuning and troubleshooting, your cooling equipment will cost less to run, and provide superior filtration, dehumidification, and temperature control.
Regular A/C service will keep your system running longer!
Since annual service is only effective when it’s handled by experienced and highly trained professionals, trust the team from Energy Savers. Family owned and locally operated since 1977, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and held to strict standards of service, knowledge, and expertise. We are BPI certified, NATE-certified, and a proud winner of the Angie’s List 2013 Super Service Award. Our commitment to your complete satisfaction is evidenced by our A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Some of the reasons to invest in regular maintenance from Energy Savers include:
- The alternative is to wait for your system to fail. Repairs are typically five times more costly than scheduled service.
- Cleaning the blower’s fan blades will keep your air conditioning operating efficiently and quietly.
- Dirty air conditioning vents are breeding grounds for moisture-loving black mold. Professional cleaning removes and prevents mold from the cooling unit and ductwork. Energy Savers has the know-how to complete the job correct and safely, so your family is not exposed to harmful mold spores during the process.
- Keeping A/C ducts free of dirt and other debris reduces the likelihood of mold growth. Organic matter on which mold can feed is eliminated and your air quality is protected.
- Simply replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can reduce a cooling unit’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
- The aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils are easily bent and can obstruct airflow. Regular inspection uncovers and allows correction of problems with airflow.
- Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and may even lead to property damage, due to overflow and excess moisture. Annual cleaning prevents organic growth, such as algae and mold, from disrupting proper performance.
- How long your system will last depends largely on proper maintenance. Keeping components operating at peak condition promotes lengthened service life.
- Dirty and faulty equipment must work much harder to maintain ideal temperatures. This leads to longer run times, excessive energy use, and higher costs.
- As equipment suffers from wear and tear, it will eventually succumb to sudden malfunctions. Annual troubleshooting, tuning, and cleaning wards off the majority of repair needs.
- Scheduling service in the spring leaves plenty of time for any necessary replacement parts to be ordered and installed. Your system will be ready for the summer heat and provide uninterrupted comfort.
- If your system is protected by warranty, a record of professional service is necessary for coverage.
- With a Priority Service Plan from Energy Savers you’ll also benefit from priority service, 15% off all repair work, and total peace of mind.