Saving Georgia and Alabama Energy and Money Since 1977
Every day, the team at Energy Savers comes to work to solve heating and air needs. Since 1977, Energy Savers has served residents of greater Columbus, Georgia and Opelika, Alabama. The 41-year-old company wants home and business owners to get the most from their heating and air systems.
Energy Savers grows relationships while growing business. The heating and air company expands its list of valued customers by building trust in the community. Dedication to customer service, high standards in business practices and technical knowledge keeps customers coming back and telling friends and family.
Heating and Air Distinctions and Certifications
- Energy Savers is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. Earned instead of given, this award goes to less than five percent of heating and air companies in the country. Customer satisfaction, ongoing technical training and integrity in business operations result in this special recognition.
- In 2015, Energy Savers received the Carrier President’s Award for Excellence. Winners must be primary product Carrier dealers and exemplify Carrier’s standards in management, customer care and leadership as well as industry experts.
- Energy Savers is also proud of its complaint-free, A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This is the highest rating a company can achieve. The BBB sets a code of ethics for businesses, including truth, transparency and to honor promises. Energy Savers takes this rating seriously. They work hard every day to earn it over and over again with every job.
- The Building Performance Institute (BPI) is the nation’s leading group for standards development and credentialing for residential energy auditing and upgrade work. Energy Savers is BPI-certified. Energy Savers is proud of its technicians. To earn this status, they have passed both written and in-field hands-on tests to show knowledge and skills in building science solutions. BPI pros are good at improving energy efficiency with an eye for safety, such as stopping mold, CO testing and furnace and boiler checks.
- Energy Savers’ technicians are NATE-certified. This is an industry certification from the North American Technician Excellence, a group for HVAC standards.
Energy Savers Promises to Heating and Air Clients
When it comes to heating and air service, repairs and installs plus air quality solutions, Energy Savers is here for you! Top design, install, repair and service of a diverse set of products is a call away with Energy Savers, your resource for comfort and healthy air needs. Need help with an air conditioner, heat pump, ductless unit, boiler, furnace and or air cleaner? We are available Monday through Friday and for urgent service on weekends and holidays when you are a Priority Service Member. Energy Savers stands behind all work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Polite service and quality products for all customers is a promise.
Involvement in Georgia and Alabama Communities
Energy Savers commits to our locales. We are active in the Kiwanis Clubs in Columbus (GA) and Opelika (AL). We also work with the Chambers of Commerce in Auburn, Opelika, Phenix City and Columbus.
At Energy Savers, we’ve spent 41 years providing terrific heating and air care. H. Wayne Bell founded the company with a stated commitment to top-notch customer care and decent prices. He set a standard for prompt, trusted heating and cooling service, repair and installs we still strive to exceed today. We are honored to follow his lead.
If you need help with heating and air, please call Energy Savers for service. We provide quality care by NATE-certified, best in the industry techs. We are dedicated to great customer service in and around Columbus, Georgia and Opelika, Alabama. For better comfort and healthy air, call us for heating and air help today.