Whether you’re settling into a new home or have lived in your home for years, one thing is for certain: for optimum comfort, your heating and cooling system needs to work at its best. An HVAC home protection plan from Energy Savers helps make sure your comfort systems receive the professional attention they need each year for maximum performance and energy efficiency. Call us today to learn more about our maintenance plan and the many benefits of membership!
Benefits of Joining an HVAC Protection Plan
Opelika, AL, and Columbus, GA, homeowners who invest in an HVAC home protection plan benefit from several important perks that are included with membership.
- Your heating and cooling systems receive the professional maintenance tune ups they need each year. This service works to protect each HVAC system from lost efficiency, high energy bills, breakdowns, and the need for early replacement. When you’re busy, it’s easy to overlook scheduling maintenance for your HVAC systems – an HVAC protection plan ensures you never miss out on HVAC maintenance.
- Even with the best care, sometimes breakdowns occur. Many HVAC protection plans provide the benefits of priority service and discounted repairs just in case you need it! Your perks can move you to the front of the line and allow you to access after-hours service so you aren’t stuck waiting for the repair work your heating or cooling equipment needs. Plus, save on repairs when you need them – this savings alone could pay for your HVAC protection plan!
- It pays to be a plan member, year after year. Many HVAC contractors offer rewards for ongoing membership. At Energy Savers, HVAC home protection plan members receive loyalty credits for each consecutive year they hold coverage. These credits can be applied to the purchase of new HVAC equipment for your home, helping you save big when it’s time to upgrade!
- Preserve other important HVAC coverage when you hold a maintenance plan such as your system’s equipment warranty coverage! Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor in order to maintain the warranty. With plan membership, you ensure your system receives this care each year and that your warranty coverage remains intact should you ever need it.
Protect Your HVAC System with Energy Savers
Energy Savers’ Priority Service Plan is our version of an HVAC protection plan. Receive HVAC maintenance care at an affordable price, plus so much more! Pay monthly throughout the year via convenient bank draft or credit card, so you never miss a payment. In addition to coverage for your heating and air conditioning units, we also offer optional accessory coverage for your other important equipment.
With an Energy Savers’ HVAC protection plan, you’ll receive:
- Priority service for your annual heating and air conditioner system tune ups.
- A 15% discount on repair costs.
- Access to emergency service hours when you need repairs.
- $50 Loyalty Credit for each consecutive year of membership, up to $500 for the purchase of new HVAC equipment.
Is Your HVAC System Covered?
If you haven’t signed up for an HVAC service contract, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the valuable coverage these plans provide! Contact Energy Savers today to learn how coverage protects your heating and cooling equipment as well as how to become a member.