A letter from Energy Savers President, Bill Bell
We, at Energy Savers, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. Since our opening in 1977, Energy Savers has established and upheld industry-leading standards and superior customer service.
In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Energy Savers has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer, and our team.
Our Policies and Procedures
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks
- We have a safety kits for techs that include rubber gloves and shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to Energy Savers personnel only
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- Our advanced phone and computer systems allow most of our office staff to work remotely creating no interruption in service to our customers.
- We are limiting our technicians to outdoor only preventive maintenance
- We are requiring our technicians and installers to only go inside when absolutely necessary to make the repairs or replacements.
We encourage our team members, customers, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Practice “social distancing” at 6 ft apart
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Energy Savers for your heating and cooling needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We exist to keep you comfortable.