Don’t put off dealing with furnace malfunctions and heating repair. You’re not saving time or money, but risking safety, further damage to the system, and higher running costs. Living with anything less than ideal comfort is compromising the enjoyment and usability of your home. Family owned and locally operated, Energy Savers recognizes your reasons for procrastinating. Know that we work diligently to eliminate the stress and maximize the rewards. Through prompt, honest, and economical service, we’ve built lasting relationships with our friends and neighbors. Rely on the NATE-certified technicians from Energy Savers to determine the exact extent of repairs needed and complete precision work.
Heating repair that lasts!
After nearly 40 years of dedicated service to home and business owners in Columbus and throughout Columbus, GA, Auburn, AL, Opelika & Phenix City, AL, we’ve heard the horror stories of wasted time, delays, damage, and inflated costs that are too often a part of heating repair calls. At Energy Savers, that’s not how we do business. Our teams follow precise procedures for everything from technical processes to customer treatment. Our NATE-certified technicians arrive on time. We recognize that your schedule, home, and heating equipment are extremely important, and we treat them with the respect you deserve. Expect accurate estimates before we begin work, disclosure of all necessary information, and cost-effective recommendations. If repair costs approach that of replacement, we’ll work with you on budget concerns, and complete timely installation.
Extensive training, in-field experience, and high-tech diagnostic equipment allow the licensed technicians from Energy Savers to quickly identify the source of the problem. Fully stocked trucks ensure that the majority of difficulties are handled in a single visit. While we strive to get you back to perfect comfort as quickly as possible, Energy Savers takes the extra steps necessary to inspect your system for further concerns, striving to prevent future problems, safety hazards, and energy waste. We rely on Factory Authorized Parts whenever possible to restore original performance, sound levels, and efficiency.
Keep your family safe and warm with regular heating service!
All manufacturers highly recommend seasonal tune-ups, and most require them for warranty coverage. Through cleaning, tightening, adjustments, checks, and overall troubleshooting, the majority of sudden malfunctions are prevented. Optimum system efficiency is maintained, air quality is protected, and service life is extended. But service is only as reliable as the contractor who provides it. Don’t trust one of the most important systems in your home to just anyone. This isn’t a job for a fly-by-night technician who lacks the experience, tools, and training to perform precise and accurate work. This is a job for the consummate professionals from Energy Savers. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we’re continuously held to rigid requirements for business management, customer dedication, and product knowledge. Our licensed team of technicians participate in ongoing factory training, and remain updated with advanced techniques and technology. Trust that when you call on Energy Savers, you’re investing in superior service.
A few of the reasons to schedule annual service from Energy Savers include:
- Clogged blowers can lead to the unit overheating and potential cracks in the heat exchanger, risking exposure to carbon monoxide.
- The NATE-certified technicians from Energy Savers make your system as a whole function at its best.
- The difference between the energy use of a well-adjusted heat pump and a neglected one ranges from 10% to 25%.
- Most common problems with heat pumps, such as low airflow, grinding noises, and improper refrigerant charge, are caught during regular service and prevented from further damaging the system.
- Air and gas tight seals are necessary to separate the gasses in the flue products inside the heat exchanger from the breathing air passing over the outside surfaces. The heat exchanger must be visually inspected on an annual basis.
- 75% of the no-heat calls Energy Savers receives over the winter are the result of a lack of maintenance.
- Clean, well-adjusted equipment requires less fuel to generate more heat, conserving energy, and lowering running costs.
- Regular inspections stop problems before they start. With annual troubleshooting, the licensed technicians from Energy Savers will address any concerns with the system, make the necessary adjustments, and promote uninterrupted performance.
- A properly serviced heating system will last longer. When components are maintained in like-new condition, they ward off wear and tear.
- You may not notice a problem with your thermostat unless it is checked by a professional. Faulty thermostats waste energy and result in higher operational costs.
- Faulty electrical connections can result in unsafe operation, and even present a fire hazard.
- Dust, dirt, and contaminants within the system not only lead to loss of airflow, accelerated wear, and high energy use, but threaten air quality as well. Your family’s health is directly impacted by the cleanliness of your HVAC system.
- Consider a Priority Service Plan from Energy Savers and benefit from priority service, 15% off all repair work, and total confidence in your heating system.
For furnace and heating repair you can trust in Columbus and surrounding areas, contact Energy Savers today!
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Energy Savers is held to exceptionally high standards of business practices, insurance requirements, product knowledge, and customer dedication. Our technicians receive factory updates specific to installation, service, and repair, staying updated with increasingly complex industry advancements. Our team is NATE-certified, having passed rigorous core and specialty exams designed to validate practical knowledge. At Energy Savers our level of expertise, commitment, and integrity is evidenced in our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.