Confused? Allow Us to Explain…
Wedding guests usually fall into two categories. There are traditional gift-givers who prefer to purchase a place setting in china, crystal or silver. Then there’s everyone else. Want to provide newlyweds with peace of mind? Financial savings? Comfort and safety? Try a heating and cooling service plan. Energy Savers in Georgia and Alabama offers three levels of Priority Service Plans to fit any budget.
Wedding Trends are Changing
September and October have officially surpassed June as the top month for weddings. Consider showering the happy couple with the peace of mind of knowing their valuable home mechanical systems are maintained.
They may be new to heating and cooling maintenance and getting them started with responsible habits will put them on the right path. It also reduces the chance of an unexpected repair bill due to neglect.
Heating and Cooling Service Plan Benefits
- Regular heating and cooling service preserves most manufacturer warranties.
- Routine maintenance helps your equipment run at peak efficiency. Optimal performance means you’re saving money to operate it. This means lower electric or gas bills.
- A heating and cooling service involves inspecting, testing, cleaning and lubricating all relevant components.
- A licensed HVAC technician from Energy Savers will look for signs of excess wear and tear during the visit. Indications of overuse suggest a repair may be needed. In addition, these red flags might prevent a breakdown if caught in time.
- Heating and cooling service also lengthens the useful life of the equipment. If well-maintained, air conditioners can easily last for 10 to 15 years or more. This means your newlywed friends won’t need to replace this critical home appliance for many years. In addition, the responsible maintenance habits will likely pay off if they decide to sell their current home.
- Well-maintained heating and cooling equipment is more reliable. This brings peace of mind from inconvenient repairs, breakdowns or expenses.
- A clean and serviced air conditioner or heat pump leads to better indoor air quality. When the technician inspects and cleans the equipment during a heating and cooling service visit, a lot of the contaminant build-up is eliminated. Reducing the amount of dust and debris in the HVAC system makes life easier for everyone – especially if they live with allergies or asthma.
Call Energy Savers for Heating and Cooling Service, Repair and Replacement
For more than 40 years, Energy Savers has helped families achieve ultimate air conditioning temperature comfort. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and sell their quality HVAC products. We also service and repair all brands of HVAC equipment and provide air quality solutions.
If you would like a free estimate on new heating and cooling equipment, please call us or submit an online contact form and we will call you. Financing is available for new air conditioning and heating units.
It’s better to install a new and more efficient system today, especially if it allows you to save money on energy bills. Give yourself the gift of improved safety, air quality and comfort too!
We come to work to provide quality products and great customer service in and around Columbus, Georgia and Opelika, Alabama. For better comfort and healthy air, call Energy Savers for heating and cooling service today.