Commercial HVAC & Air Conditioning ServicesManchester, GA, Hamilton, GA & Smiths Station, AL
As an established Columbus, GA HVAC company, Energy Savers also serves commercial clients in Fort Benning, GA, and Opelika, Auburn and Phenix City, AL. Since our inception in 1977, we’ve been helping our customers to keep indoor air fresh, healthy and comfortable.
Whether you need HVAC for new construction or emergency air conditioning services, our Commercial/Industrial Department is here for you. As a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer, our NATE-Certified specialists can repair, maintain and install any commercial HVAC system.
Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- All equipment makes and models
- Industrial furnace repair, replacement and new installation
- Commercial boiler repair, replacement and new installation
- Commercial chiller repair, replacement and new installation
- Industrial split systems
- Thermostats and controls
- Commercial ventilation systems
- Planned HVAC service agreements
- Custom-designed commercial HVAC systems
- Duct work repair
- Duct cleaning and sealing
- Duct work design and installation
- Rooftop units
- Packaged products
- Commercial condensers
- Industrial air filtration
Our goal is to provide exceptional customer care while helping our commercial clients to save money on heating and air conditioning services. With Energy Savers, you’ll know that every job is done professionally, efficiently and with minimal disruption to your business.
We honor all estimates. Our No-Surprises Guarantee ensures that once work begins, we’ll charge you the original quoted price, even if the job requires unexpected additional work. We arrive promptly, respect your property, clean up when we’re done and keep disruptions to a minimum.
- All our employees are drug-tested and background-checked
- Licensed, bonded and insured for your protection
- Energy-efficient Carrier heating and cooling products
Save Money with a Priority Service Plan
Your commercial HVAC system works hard every day to keep your indoor air comfortable. A planned service agreement will ensure that all heating and cooling components are performing optimally. Not only that, Energy Savers’ Priority Service Plan comes with additional benefits:
- 10 percent discount on all repair work
- Priority HVAC appointments
- Extends the lifespan of your equipment
- Keeps power bills at a minimum
- Saves money on repairs down the road